We are committed to keeping our bakery & retail space clean and healthy for our guests and our employees. We engage in good practices every day, at all times of the year, but understand that there is extra concern about the current situation with COVID -19.
Please know that these are some of the ways we are working towards keeping you healthy:
- Your food is handled and served using the highest safety techniques and standards.
- Your desserts are produced under FDA regulation.
- Our staff always wear gloves when handling food, and practice frequent hand washing. We use anti-bacterial soap, hot water and single-use paper towels.
- POS screens, keyboards pens, credit cards readers and telephones, are sanitized as frequently as possible.
- Doorknobs, handles, counters and table tops are being sanitized as frequently as possible.
In an effort to keep our business safe and healthy during the ongoing virus pandemic, we are changing our deposit policy for the duration of this outbreak. Orders placed after March 17, 2020 CAN NOT be changed or canceled. If you decide that your event needs to be postponed, we are happy to reschedule or hold your deposit until you are ready to reschedule. We are simply requesting a minimum of 4 days notice. Postponing with less notice will be handled on a case by case basis.
We appreciate you supporting our small business during this time. If there is anything we can do to support you, we are happy to accommodate in any way that we can.